FEI Teneo VolumeScope Microscope
The FEI Teneo VolumeScopeTM with ThruSightTM Multi-Energy Deconvolution is a state-of-the-art serial block face imaging scanning electron microscope that combines physical and optical slicing technologies to produce up to 10nm isotropic 3D datasets of resin embedded biological samples. This field-leading 10nm isotropic resolution is possible through the use of FEI’s innovative ThruSightTM multi-energy deconvolution technology, which allows optical sectioning to derive several virtual subsurface layers within each physical slice, thus dramatically improving resolution, particularly in the axial direction.
Robertson Life Science Building Low Vibration Microscopy Suite room P2N016
- On-stage compact microtome with easy installation for in-situ sectioning
- High and low vacuum options
- Optimal imaging resolution at low voltages
- High degree of automation and design for ease of-use
Features of the TeneoVS
- Segmented in-lens T1 and in-lens T2 detectors for secondary electron and back scattered electrons
- MAPSTM software integration for wide-field tissue mapping (Tiling and Stitching)
- MAPSTM software integration for correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM) studies
- ThruSightTM Multi-Energy Deconvolution software to provide fully-automated, large-volume reconstructions
For more information on the TeneoVS, please click here.