The following people may check items out from the OHSU Library. There are no card fees except as noted. Registrants must show current identification. Oregon health professionals need to provide current license information.
- OHSU faculty, staff and students
- OHSU Alumni
- OHSU Affiliate Faculty
- VAMC and SHCC personnel
- Licensed Oregon health professionals
- Faculty, staff and students at institutions with which we have reciprocal borrowing agreements, including Orbis Cascade Alliance members
- Oregon residents whose home library participates in the Oregon Passport Program
- Other Oregon residents ($50 annual fee required)
- OHSU alumni - no charge
- Licensed Oregon health professionals - no charge
- Other Oregon residents - Annual fee of $50
- Oregon residents whose home library participates in the Oregon Library Passport program - no charge
There are no card fees for OHSU faculty, staff and students or for faculty, staff and students from institutions with which OHSU has reciprocal borrowing agreements. Registrants must show current identification. Oregon health professionals need to provide current license information.
|Overdue fees per item: (Up to $20.00 maximum)|
|General Material||$.50 per day|
|Reserve Material-Hourly loans||$.25 per hour|
|Summit or ILL material||$.50 per day|
Circulation privileges are suspended when your active balance totals $20 or more.
Unreturned or damaged library items will be billed to the borrower for the full cost of replacement by a new item of the same or newer publication date, a $25 processing fee, and any accumulated fines.
An item which is returned after being billed as unreturned will have the replacement and processing fees waived if it is returned before the billing is sent to collections.