23rd Annual Conference
Saturday, Oct. 14, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
This year's conference is being held virtually at reduced cost.
At the premier prostate cancer conference in the Northwest for patients and their families, the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute — in conjunction with the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Prostate Centre — bring together the foremost experts on prostate cancer to present and discuss the latest findings regarding prostate cancer treatment, prevention, survivorship and scientific progress.
Fee: $20, includes virtual conference and materials.
Registration is open to patients, their families, and the community.
Healthcare industry attendance is limited to program sponsors.
- Patients with prostate cancer
- Men at risk for prostate cancer
- Families and loved ones
- Advocates for progress against prostate cancer
- Anyone with an interest in prostate cancer
The conference provides updates on:
- Prevention and early detection of prostate cancer
- Treatment of localized prostate cancer
- Medical management of advanced prostate cancer
- The current status of knowledge about the role of exercise in prostate cancer
- Highlights of recent scientific progress
The conference also features:
- A survey of current clinical trials that are likely to change the standard of care
- Information about coping with a prostate cancer diagnosis
- Information on CBT and mindfulness in prostate cancer
- Opportunities for audience participation