19th annual — Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (check-in begins at 8 a.m.)
Robertson Life Sciences Building
Third-floor lecture halls, 3A003
2730 S.W. Moody Ave.
Portland, OR 97201
At the premier prostate cancer conference in the Northwest for patients and their families, the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, in conjunction with the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Prostate Centre, brings together the foremost experts on prostate cancer to present and discuss the latest findings on treatment, prevention, survivorship and scientific progress.
The conference will provide updates on:
- Prevention and early detection of prostate cancer
- Treatment of localized prostate cancer
- Medical management of advanced prostate cancer
- The current status of knowledge about the role of nutrition in prostate cancer.
- Highlights of recent scientific progress
The conference will also feature:
- A survey of current clinical trials that are likely to change the standard of care
- Information about coping with a prostate cancer diagnosis.
- Information on sexuality in prostate cancer.
- Opportunities for audience participation.
Who should attend?
- Patients with prostate cancer
- Men at risk for prostate cancer
- Families and loved ones
- Advocates for progress against prostate cancer
- Anyone with an interest in prostate cancer
Driving and parking
Recordings of 2018 conference
For the listing of topics and speakers for each session please see 2018 agenda below.
Session 1 (8:30 - 10 a.m.)
Session 2 (10:10 - 12:10 p.m.)
Session 3 (1 - 3:10 p.m.)
Session 4 (3:20 - 4:20 p.m.)