The OHSU Institute on Development and Disability provides health care services to the most vulnerable populations throughout Oregon, S.W. Washington and beyond.
Through clinical and outreach programs detailed below, the institute works hard to ensure that Oregonians with disabilities are receiving the best care possible.
Our clinics and programs
- Behavioral Pediatrics Treatment
- Child Development
- Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Disorders
- Developmental Evaluation Clinic
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- Genetics and Birth Defects
- Pediatric Psychology
- Rett Syndrome
- Spina Bifida