Thank you for your interest in the job openings at OHSU. We welcome the opportunity to consider you as a candidate for positions for which you meet the qualifications.
iRecruitment is the system used by OHSU to list jobs, gather applications and hire employees. Most jobs available at OHSU require applying through iRecruitment (except as noted in individual job descriptions).
Never been an OHSU employee*? Follow these instructions.
If you have never registered for an OHSU iRecruitment account
Not sure if you've previously registered with a specific e-mail address?
- If you are not sure whether you have previously registered a specific email address with iRecruitment at OHSU, simply use the password reset page for non-employees to submit a password request. If you have previously registered with that email address, you will receive a password reset email (be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder). If you haven't registered with that e-mail address, you will see something like this: "Your email address does not match our records."
Former OHSU employee*? Follow these instructions.
If this is the first time you are trying to apply for a job at OHSU since leaving OHSU
If your last hire date was before Nov. 2001, please follow the path above ("Never been an OHSU Employee"), and register for iRecruitment.
Otherwise, you will need to have your personal email address linked to your employee record in order to apply for a job. Please fill out this form. Processing may take up to 2 business days. Instructions will be emailed to you on how to log in to begin your job search.
If you have already had your personal email address linked to your OHSU record
You would have received an email from us explaining how to reset your password. From now on you may simply log in as a non-employee.
Current OHSU employee*? Follow these instructions.
You must be receiving a paycheck from OHSU to qualify as an OHSU employee. Contractors should register for iRecruitment as a non-employee would.
- If you have an OHSU e-mail account, please log in here using your OHSU network username and password.
- If you do not have an OHSU e-mail account, you may either:
- Ask your manager to fill out this form (select "create a new account"). This is the same access you need in order to use Employee Self Service to check on your benefits or personal information.
- Or you can register as an external applicant. Note that by going this route, you will not be able to apply for internal positions until they are made available externally.
Places to apply online
You may apply on any computer connected to the internet. Below are links that identify libraries and Oregon Employment Offices that provide internet access and a means for applicants to apply online.
- Libraries – http://www.publiclibraries.com/oregon.htm
- Oregon Employment Offices – http://findit.emp.state.or.us/offices/
Please contact the individual offices and libraries for hours of operation, directions and for instructions on using their computers and accessing the internet.
Advantages of submitting an online application
- Fast review by HR staff and hiring managers
- You only need to fill out the application once
- Check your application status online
- Changes to your application update in real time
- Easiest way to apply for multiple positions
- Positions are added daily
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to personally provide individual status checks.
Successful completion of a background investigation and for many positions, a drug screen, is a condition of hire at OHSU.
- * OHSU employees receive a paycheck from OHSU, as opposed to contractors who receive a paycheck from another company.
- ** OHSU does not endorse any specific email service. The sites listed are merely representative of free email available to applicants.