Please note: These appointments are for Oregonians ages 12 and older
OHSU is working to make COVID-19 vaccinations available to as many people as possible, as quickly as possible.
See our main OHSU COVID-19 Vaccines page to learn:
- What to expect at your appointment
- Information about COVID-19 vaccines, including safety and benefits
- Free Uber and Lyft rides through July 4: Soon you will be able to get a free ride with Uber or Lyft to get vaccinated. The program, a partnership with the White House, will run from late May until July 4.
- The Scappoose clinic is an indoor site.
Make an appointment (first or single dose only)
- Appointments are only for a first dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna). If you are seeking a second dose, you can schedule your second dose with your original provider, or you can call 833-647-8222 to schedule with OHSU.
- If you don’t have a MyChart account:
- Select the “Continue as a Guest” pathway.
- After you make your appointment, click or tap “SIGN UP NOW” to create an account. Having a MyChart account will speed your vaccination. Limited on-site registration will also be available.
Terms and conditions
By scheduling a vaccine appointment with OHSU through this website, you, on your own behalf or on behalf of another individual receiving the vaccine from OHSU (e.g., your minor child or other person for whom you act as health care representative), agree to the following:
- To receive a COVID vaccine from OHSU health care professionals, students, volunteers or agents.
- If you have health insurance or health benefit coverage, OHSU may bill and collect reimbursement from your health insurance or health benefits plan for the COVID vaccine OHSU provides to you or the individual you represent.
- OHSU may collect, maintain and use personal and health information about you (or the individual you represent) as necessary to provide and bill for the COVID vaccine and satisfy state and federal regulations. OHSU’s Notice of Privacy Practices (“NPP”) explains our obligations regarding your information. You can view or download a copy of the NPP here.
- You agree to receive communications regarding your care through various methods including mail, telephone, OHSU MyChart, email and manual or auto-dialing voicemail messages and text messages using the contact information that you give us.
- You understand that you will receive an email confirming your appointment date, time and location once you schedule an appointment through this website. You understand that email and text messaging is not secure or encrypted and may contain confidential information. You understand that you may avoid receiving this detailed appointment confirmation email by calling to schedule your vaccine appointment using the number below.
Questions? Need help?
Reach our call center at 833-OHSU-CCC (833-647-8222), weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vaccine for these appointments
- Pfizer (ages 12+)
OHSU Primary Care Clinic at Scappoose
This is an indoor site.
51377 Old Portland Road
Crossroads Plaza, Unit C
Scappoose, OR 97056
Partners: OHSU, Columbia County
IMPORTANT: How to prepare for your appointment
Insurance card: You will receive a vaccine at no cost to you, and you do not need to have health insurance. If you do have insurance, though, please bring your insurance card to your appointment. Vaccine providers are allowed to charge your insurance company a fee to cover the cost of providing the vaccine. This fee may temporarily appear in your MyChart account, but you will NOT be billed.
QR code: If we email you a QR code, please bring it with you to streamline your appointment. You can print it out or have it on your phone.+
If it’s your second dose and your first dose was elsewhere: Bring proof of your first dose. You cannot get a second dose without it.
Don’t come if you are sick: Please do not come to your appointment if you are sick or have symptoms that could be from COVID-19.
What to wear: Wear something that makes it easy to expose an upper arm for your shot.
Who can come with you:
- Indoor sites: You can bring a support person, but the person must have an appointment to get a vaccine. See the OHSU visitor policy, on our coronavirus resources page, for details on support people. Please don’t bring other people.
- Service animals are allowed. Please leave pets home.
- Interpreters will be available if you speak a language other than English.
- Ayuda en otros idiomas: Habrá intérpretes disponibles si habla un idioma que no sea inglés
- Trợ giúp ngôn ngữ Sẽ có thông dịch viên nếu quý vị nói một ngôn ngữ không phải tiếng Anh.
- Языковая поддержка: Если вы не говорите на английском языке, будут доступны услуги устного перевода.
- المساعدة اللغوية: سيُتاح مترجمون فوريون إذا كنت تتحدث لغة أخرى غير اللغة الإنجليزية