- Student consumer information
- Student rights under FERPA
- Penalties associated with drug-related offenses
- General grievance and complaint procedures
- Student Body diversity report: gender, race/ethnicity and Pell grant recipient status
- Joint degree and certificate programs
- Transfer credit policies
- Examples of employment obtained by OHSU graduates
- Examples of professional education graduates of 4-year degree programs may enroll in
OHSU's Equal Opportunity/Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
OHSU provides equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It does not discriminate based on any status protected by law. This policy applies to all employment, education, volunteer, and patient care related activities or in any other aspect of OHSU's operation. Retaliation for reporting discrimination is prohibited. To make an inquiry or report an incident of discrimination, contact OHSU's Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 ("Title IX") protects individuals from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex or gender in any educational program or activity operated by recipients of federal aid. OHSU, as a recipient of federal funds, complies with Title IX and 34 CFR Part 106 by prohibiting sex and gender discrimination and harassment, which includes sexual misconduct and sexual violence, in education programs, activities, employment, and admissions. Inquiries about Title IX compliance or sex/gender discrimination and harassment may be directed to the OHSU Title IX Coordinator: Laura Stadum. Contact Laura Stadum, JD at 503-494-0258 or email@example.com. Inquiries may also be directed to the U.S. Department of Education, Western Region Office for Civil Rights at 206-607-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.