Typically Provost Leadership and Professional Grants are awarded three times/year (Fall, Winter, Spring), but due to Covid-19 are temporarily postponed. These grants are only open to faculty. Please periodically check back for status updates.
The information on this page is intended for faculty in the School of Nursing, School of Dentistry, School of Public Health, College of Pharmacy, OHSU-affiliated programs, central services faculty, and those who are not clinicians within the School of Medicine. If you are a School of Medicine clinician, your grant information can be found on the School of Medicine clinician grant website.
Proposals will be reviewed according to:
- The applicant's personal plan for professional development
- The applicant's actual or potential impact on mentoring and leadership of faculty at OHSU
- Maximum of one $5000 grant per candidate each academic year.
- A One-to-one match from the department is required.
- The grant may not be used for credit-bearing courses toward a degree.
For ideas on courses, seminars, workshops, and other opportunities that may be grant eligible, you can refer to the Provost's Leadership Development Asset Map.
The Provost Grant Committee
The Office of the Provost grant committee is led by Dr. Elena Andresen, Ph.D., Provost and Executive Vice President and Dr. David W. Robinson, Ph.D., Executive Vice Provost.