The OHSU Collaborations and Entrepreneurship team is the primary contact for partners seeking to build collaborations around OHSU’s cutting edge research and innovation. We are here to help build high impact and efficient partnerships. This includes sourcing new partnering avenues, building collaborations and managing established alliances, with an eye towards growing alliances even further. We are agnostic to the type of partner we work with. OHSU has partnered with a diversity of entities including government agencies, large corporations, other academic institutions, startups as well as non-profit entities. We serve as the glue that brings various internal and external stakeholders together, in order to drive innovation and technology development.
Whether you are an OHSU researcher, or a prospective partner, we are here to help. Here are some of the ways we can work together:
- Sponsored research
- Collaborative projects
- Data and knowledge exchange
- Joint program/research development
Are you an OHSU researcher interested in connecting with a collaborator or industry partner?
We strive to ensure the success of your collaborations every step of the way:
- Initiating the relationship
- Developing collaborative projects/programs
- Managing ongoing projects
- Navigating resources and administrative processes
- Maintaining effective communications with external partners
Tell us about your needs by sending us a message, and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Are you an outside party interested in collaborating or partnering with OHSU?
We are here to connect you with the multitude of cutting-edge research at OHSU, and strengthen our partnership by providing:
- A gateway to various research expertise at OHSU
- Strategic partnership planning
- Alliance management
- Collaborative project/joint program management
- Navigating administrative processes within OHSU
- and more…
Get in touch to let us know how you would like to engage with OHSU. A dedicated alliance manager from our team will get back to you shortly.