January 25, 2020
9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
3410 S.W. Bond Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97239
Pacific Northwest Facial Paralysis Support Group Meeting
Saturday, January 25th – Pacific Northwest Facial Paralysis Group Meeting in Portland, Oregon
The Facial Paralysis & Bell's Palsy Foundation is kicking off 2020 with a Facial Paralysis Group Meeting sponsored by the Pacific Northwest Support Group, along with the medical team from the OHSU Facial Nerve Center in Portland, Oregon.
The meeting will take place on Saturday, January 25, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at OHSU - South Waterfront, Rood Family Pavillion building, Room A-1217. Directions.
Several staff members from the OHSU Facial Nerve Center will be speaking in a panel discussion format, including:
- Dr. Myriam Loyo-Martinez Li, ENT – Surgical Treatments for Facial Paralysis
- Dr. Derek Louie, OD – Corneal Protection with Medical Contact Lenses
- Dr. John Ng, MS, FACS – Treatment of Neurotrophic Corneas
- Margaret McReynolds, PT – Facial Rehabilitation through Physical Therapy
- Dr. Leo Urbinelli and Dr. Lori Howell – Management of Pediatric Facial Paralysis
Each speaker will give a 15-minute presentation, followed by a 5-minute time for questions and answers from the audience. There will also be refreshments and time for networking with other attendees after the panel discussion.
This meeting is free for all to attend, but an RSVP is required. Please RSVP by email to our Pacific NW Support Group Leader, Barbara Pasternacki. This will be a great opportunity for all persons in the Pacific Northwest to learn more about treatment options for facial paralysis and to meet and network with others. We hope you can join us!
For more information, visit the Facial Nerve Center team at Casey Eye Institute.