May 20, 2022
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Grand rounds is mainly a case-based CME conference representing all areas of ophthalmology. Residents and fellows present common and uncommon cases with interesting clinical questions and a faculty moderator will facilitate the discussion. The aim of the conference is to educate the audience on clinical pearls, best practices, quality improvement, and examining the contemporary evidence.
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Watzke Conference
Rebekah Gensure, M.D.
David Ta Kim, M.D.
Noah Simon, M.D.
Participants will be able to:
- Recognize patterns in retinal images leading to a differential diagnoses.
- Critically evaluate retinal images of multiple modalities.
- Evaluate quality of images and recognize image artifacts.
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
- Rebekah Gensure, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- David Ta Kim, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Noah Simon, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Seema Gupta, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lorri Wilson, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose