June 3, 2022
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
"Addressing Health Inequities and Social Determinants of Health: An Ophthalmologist’s Perspective"
Fasik Woreta, M.D., M.P.H.
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Participants will be able to:
- Define social determinants of health (SDOH) and key domains
- List examples of the impact of SDOH in ophthalmology
- Describe approaches to address SDOH at the societal and individual level
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physician
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
- Fasika Woreta, M.D., M.P.H. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Seema Gupta, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lorri Wilson, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose