December 3, 2021
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Anterior Segment Conference
Aiyin Chen, M.D.
Ashlin Joye, D.O.
Daniel Lee, M.D.
Mark Terry, M.D.
Participants will be able to:
- Formulate differential diagnosis
- Utilize imaging and other testing modalities to aid in diagnosis and monitoring
- Determine optimal treatment plan
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physician
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Ashlin Joye, D.O. - Nothing to Disclose
Daniel Lee, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Mark Terry, M.D. - Receives royalty payments from Bausch and Lomb Surgical; Receives grant support from Moria and Bausch and Lomb Surgical.
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose