August 6, 2021
7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.
Phone (audio only):
Mobile phone (one-touch):
Grand rounds is mainly a case-based CME conference representing all areas of ophthalmology. Residents and fellows present common and uncommon cases with interesting clinical questions and a faculty moderator will facilitate the discussion. The aim of the conference is to educate the audience on clinical pearls, best practices, quality improvement, and examining the contemporary evidence.
Target audience: Ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training.
Topic: Anterior Segment Conference
Jessica Chen, M.D.
Michael Gale, M.D.
Steve Mansberger M.D.
Travis Redd, M.D., M.P.H.
Participants will be able to:
- Formulate differential diagnosis
- Utilize imaging and other testing modalities to aid in diagnosis and monitoring
- Determine optimal treatment plan
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physician
OHSU School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure to Learners
Jessica Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Michael Gale, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
Steve Mansberger M.D. - Is an in investigator for Allergan/Abbvie for which grant support was received; is on the Scientific Advisory Board for Thea for which consulting fees were received.
Travis Redd, M.D., M.P.H. - Nothing to Disclose
Program Planning Committee
- Hemakshi Adke - Nothing to Disclose
- Aiyin Chen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Julie Falardeau, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Thomas Hwang, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Lauren Jensen, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Susan Minnieweather - Nothing to Disclose
- Afshan Nanji, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Leah Reznick, M.D. - Nothing to Disclose
- Daniel Tu, M.D., Ph.D. - Nothing to Disclose