Monthly on , 2 a.m to 5 a.m
June 13, 2019
Add to Calendar 2019-06-13 02:00:00 2019-06-13 05:00:00 Newly Diagnosed Workshop for Parkinson's America/Los_Angeles public
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, Oregon 97239
Room: All workshops are held on Marquam Hill, you will receive details after you register
Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease within the last three years?
We invite you to attend our Newly Diagnosed educational workshop, led by:
- Shannon Anderson, M.P.A.S., PA-C, OHSU Parkinson Center
- A couple who have successfully lived with Parkinson's disease for over a decade
The workshop allows you to:
- Learn from experts in PD
- Receive answers to your questions and concerns about living with PD
- Receive support and resources specific to people and families living with PD
Location: All workshops are held on Marquam Hill, you will receive details after you register.
- Fee: $20 per person, which covers a light breakfast and resource materials.
- Workshops fill up quickly, and your place is not guaranteed until you complete your registration.
- We keep the workshops small (10 people/5 couples) in order to customize it to the questions and concerns of the attendees.
Questionnaire: Once you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email that will ask you to fill out a questionnaire. Once you have confirmed your registration, please complete the questionnaire and return it before your workshop. These questionnaires allow us to customize each workshop to the questions and concerns of the attendees for that day.
If you need help downloading the questionnaire, or would like a copy mailed to you, please call 503-494-9054 or 503-494-7230.
Support groups: For newly diagnosed patients, call the Parkinson's Resources line at 800-426-6806.