October 3, 2020
7:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Virtual information will be sent to registered participants.
Neurologists, internal medicine, and family medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and others who treat or manage patients with headache disorders.
After the symposium, participants should be able to:
- Recognize uncommon headache syndrome and their respective treatment
- Improve approach and treatment of facial pain and sinus headache
- Improve our understanding of sleep disorder
- Learn about available behavioral approaches to headache disorders
- Summarize new advances in headache therapy
Registration information can be found on our website.