A free event for learners of all ages!
March 7, 2020
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Oregon Museum of Science & Industry
1945 SE Water Street
Discover the amazing things our brains can do at our free Brain Fair. Science fans of all ages will be fascinated by hands-on exhibits, displays and more. This event is free and no museum admission is required.
Past interactive booths:
- Youth Engaged in Science (YES!)
- NW Noggin
- Methamphetamine Abuse Research Center
- Portland Alcohol Research Center
- Oregon Poison Center
- Translational Research of Adolescent Change Lab
- OHSU Library
- OHSU Sleep Program
- Neurosciences Intensive Care Unit
- Assistive Technology Research Group
- Women in Science Portland
- OHSU ThinkFirst Oregon
- Oregon National Primate Research Center
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Balance Disorders Lab
- Epilepsy Foundation Oregon
- Alzheimer's Association Oregon Chapter
- Hydrocephalus Association
- Department of Neurological Surgery
- ... and more!