Guang Fan, M.D., Ph.D.
- click here
- Lab Phone:
Dr. Fan's research interest is in developing sensitive and advanced diagnotic tests for leukemia and lymphoma. Recent publications include:
1. Proteomic Profiling of Mature CD10-Positive B-Cell Lymphomas. Am J Clin Pathol. 2005 Dec; 124(6):920-9.
2. Aberrant Stabilization of c-Myc Protein in Lymphoblastic and Myelogenous Leukemia. Leukemia (2006) Sep;20(9):1572-81.
3. Drug Resistance in B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Predictable by In Vitro Evaluation with a Multiparameter Flow Cytometric Cytotoxicity Assay. Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry (2007) 72 (3), 189-195.
4. An open source tool for integrated protein identification and quantitation. Bioinformatics. Bioinformatics. Published on line Sept 25, 2007. http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/btm467v1.
5. The Saga of Jak2 mutations and translocations in hematologic disorders: Pathogenesis, diagnostic & therapeutic prospects, and proposed revision of WHO diagnostic criteria for chronic myeloproliferative disorders. Human Pathology. (2008) 39,795-810.
6. Nuclear expression of Sox11 is highly associated with mantle cell lymphoma but not dependent on t(11;14)(q13;q32) translocation. Modern Pathology. 2010, 23 (1) 105-112. Doi:10.1038/modpathol.2009.140;Published online
7. Immunophenotypic variations of Burkitt lymphoma. AJCP 2010,134(1):127-138
8. Correlation of T-cell immunophenotype between skin biopsy and peripheral blood findings in mycosis fungoides. AJCP 2010,134(5):739-748
9. Association of JAK2 mutation status and cytogenetic abnormalities in myeloproliferative neoplasms and myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms. AJCP accepted in Nov 2010.
"Corepressor Rcor1 is essential for murine erythropoiesis,"
"Functional integration of acute myeloid leukemia into the vascular niche,"
"Early precursor T-lymphoblastic leukaemia/lymphoma arising from paediatric chronic myeloid leukaemia - unusual lymph node blast crisis,"
"Kinase pathway dependence in primary human leukemias determined by rapid inhibitor screening,"
"Mutations in gamma adducin are associated with inherited cerebral palsy,"