The Proteomics Shared Resource offers several different services to labs, both at OHSU and around the country.
Here are some examples of what we can do for you:
- Protein Identification / Partial Sequencing
- Identification and Localization of Post-Translational Modifications
- Relative Quantitative Analysis via label-free analysis
- Targeted MRM analysis on known proteins
- Determination of whole protein mass
More detail are available in Services & Costs. We also advise consulting with us prior to starting an experiment to increase your chances for success. This is especially important for procedures, such as identifying Post-Translational Modifications, which can otherwise have a low success rate. An overview of how we perform each of these analyses can be found in the guide to Mass Spectrometry Based Proteomics in the educational portion of our website.
Larry David Ph.D. - Director
Ashok Reddy Ph.D. - Associate Director
Debra McMillen - Senior Research Associate
John Klimek - Research Associate
Eileen Yue - Research Associate
Visit our Personnel page for more information about the PSR lab members.