GPSR maintains a QuantStudioTM 12K Flex instrument to support qPCR assays:The QuantStudioTM 12K Flex real-time
PCR instrument offers the flexibility to assay 96-well, 384-well and TaqMan Low
Density Array (TLDA) cards. The instrument is suitable for both TaqMan-based
assays and SYBR green assays. Applications for gene expression, genotyping, and
methylation analysis are supported. Trained users can run the instrument on
their own time as part of the GPSR shared access program.
· Fast 384-well
· Array cards
· SYBR and TaqMan capable
The GPSR offers a variety of services for your TaqMan-based qPCR needs, including gene expression and genotyping assays. Support is available for nucleic acid isolation, cDNA synthesis, and quantitative PCR analysis. In general, typical data turnaround time is one week.
If you prefer to ‘do it yourself’, the GPSR allows trained users to use our QuantstudioTM 12K Flex instrument to run TaqMan, SYBR green and Melt Curve analysis.
Helpful TaqMan links:Common TaqMan myths busted
- Assays for nearly every human, mouse, and rat gene in the RefSeq database
- Available for over 30 species and pathogens
- Assays for multiple locations per transcript and across nearly every exon junction in human genes
- Strain-neutral assays for mouse and rat
- Custom assay design services available
Shared Access DIY
We welcome feedback on our services; please send Trevor McFarland feedback on the data quality, reporting, and turnaround time.