The OHSU Gene Profiling Shared Resource (GPSR), functions as a full-service genomics facility providing research scientists and clinicians with services for RNA expression profiling and DNA variation analysis. See our services
The GPSR is located on OHSU Marquam Hill Campus in Richard Jones Hall room 5390CORE INFORMATION
Services We Offer
- Expression Profiling: mRNA and microRNA expression profiling, including options for whole transcript analysis and alternative transcript/exon analysis (microarray and qPCR)
- DNA Variation Analysis: Whole genome and targeted SNP genotyping and copy number analysis with microarrays and PCR assays
- RNA and DNA Isolation: Support available for RNA/DNA isolation in connection with microarray, sequencing or qPCR projects; automated protocols for QIAGEN spin-column kits, including PAXGene Blood RNA kits
- RNA Assessment: Quantification and size or quality assessment of RNA samples
- DNA Assessment: Quantification and size or quality assessment of DNA samples
- Consulting for project design and grant development
Instrument Access We Offer
- QuantStudio qPCR System
- Caliper LabChip GX System
- Qiagen QIAcube Sample Prep Robots
For all other service and instrument access inquiries, please contact the GPSR Director.
Unsure which platform and array to use? Questions about minimum RNA quantities required? Use our pull down menu for expression profiling by species to see what arrays and assays are commonly used in the GPSR! Don't see array or species you want? Contact the GPSR email@example.com.
Apply for a Project
Click on a link below to access a downloadable project application.GPSR Director.
Click on link below to request instrument training and access through iLab.
If you require more information or assistance using the iLab ordering system, contact Trevor McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Harrington at email@example.com
We would appreciate the inclusion of the following acknowledgment in publications and presentations of work done in the GPSR facility: