The GPSR is located on OHSU Marquam Hill Campus in Richard Jones Hall room 5390
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Expression Profiling: mRNA and microRNA expression profiling, including options for whole transcript analysis and alternative transcript/exon analysis
- DNA Variation Analysis: Whole genome and targeted SNP genotyping and copy number analysis with microarrays and PCR assays
- RNA and DNA Isolation: Support available for RNA/DNA isolation in connection with microarray, sequencing or Q-PCR projects; automated protocols for QIAGEN spin-column kits, including PAXGene Blood RNA kits
- RNA/DNA Assessment: Quantification and size or quality assessment of RNA and DNA samples
INSTRUMENT ACCESS WE OFFER
- QuantStudio qPCR System
- Caliper LabChip GX System
For all other service and instrument access inquiries, please contact the GPSR Director.
Unsure which platform and array to use? Questions about minimum RNA quantities required? Use our pull down menu for expression profiling by species to see what arrays and assays are commonly used in the GPSR! Don't see array or species you want? Contact the GPSR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for a Project
Click on a link below to access a downloadable project application.GPSR Director.
Click on link below for instrument use request form. If you require instrument training or more information, contact Chris Harrington at email@example.com