HOW TO GET STARTED
- Contact an operator to discuss your flow cytometry needs, experimental detail and the type of data you plan to obtain. They will help you choose the right analytical instrument or sorter for your experiments.
- Fill out the form on the iLab page to gain access to the scheduling system.
- Once you set up an account and are entered into the system, you can access schedules at https://ohsu.corefacilities.org/. From here you can schedule appointments for sorting or training with an operator.
- Once you have training on an analyzer, you can use the calendar to schedule unassisted appointments.
- If you are sorting or require an assistant on an analyzer, you will first select the assistant under "core personnel".
- Next, click and drag the desired time on the calendar. A form will pop up and you will need to click "Reserve time on a linked schedule" and choose the instrument you are interested in using. (If you are unsure, please contact the core rather than guessing)
- Select the alias to charge to and type in a valid FAID for that alias.
- On the top right side of the form, answer the required questions. If applicable, let us know the parameters of your sort.
- All sorts and operator assisted requests are not official until reviewed and confirmed by the assistant. Please expedite our review by including sorting instructions request form. This will include nozzle size, cell type and the fluorescent colors you will want to view.