DNA Analysis Core Facility
The core facility director is Chris Harrington, Ph.D.
email@example.com, phone 503-418-2737.
The Core Facility research staff:
Anja Stadler- Lab phone: 503-494-2472 or 503-418-9378 (Mon-Fri)
|Sample Drop-off / Pick-up Locations
Marquam Hill Campus
DNA Services Core Facility Oregon Health & Science University 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd mailcode L581 Portland, OR 97239-3079
South Waterfront Drop-off Instructions
There is a small fridge located on the shipping dock labeled “DNA SERVICES CORE SAMPLE DROP OFF”. Samples will be picked up at 1:30pm daily by the courier service.
DNA SERVICES CORE
Collaborative Life Sciences Building
2730 SW Moody Ave. Portland OR 97201
- The entrance to the loading dock is on the north side of the CLSB building, adjacent to SW Moody Ave.
- Walk up the north side of the building and enter the doors under the red awning.
- Walk down the hallway and take your first right (under the $ sign)
- Walk down the hallway past the vending machines and ATM and enter the double doors at the end of the hallway. This is the public access to the loading dock.
- Walk to the far end of the dock and take a right when you see the bright yellow lift and the staircase.
- The fridge is to your left on the floor below the computer.