The ALM Core has a number of different imaging setups that each excel at different applications.
- Zeiss LSM 780 on inverted microscope stand
- Zeiss LSM 710 on inverted microscope stand (part of super-resolution system)
- Olympus FV1000 on upright microscope stand
Our laser-scanning confocal microscopes are equipped with highly corrected objectives with high-numerical apertures for optimal multi-color imaging and optical sectioning.
Spinning Disk Confocal
- Yokogawa CSU-W1 on Nikon TiE with HCA capabilities
Spinning disk confocal microscopy outperforms laser-scanning microscopy for live-cell imaging. The setup accepts mutli-well plates for image-based screening assays.
API CoreDv Image Restoration Microscope
Deconvolution excels over confocal microscopy for thin, sparsely labeled specimens.
- Zeiss ApoTome2 on AxioImager
Our most economical solution for imaging fluorescence and colorimetric stains.
- Zeiss Elyra PS.1 with LSM 710 laser-scanning confocal and Airyscan
Structured illumination-based and Airyscan super-resolution microscopy are very accessible super-resolution technology. The setup is also equipped for single-molecule localization techniques, such as PALM and STORM.
- Zeiss LSM 7MP on upright imaging stand
This setup is built for imaging intravitally in live rodents.
- Essen Biosciences IncuCyte ZOOM
Imaging device inside a tissue-culture incubator to follow cell growth and differentiation over days or quantify cell migration, angiogenesis and neurite outgrowth over time.
Image Analysis and Presentation
We have several high-end workstations with image analysis and processing software suites to analyze and present your multi-dimensional data.