OHSU Postdoctoral Association
The mission of the OHSU Postdoctoral Association (OPDA) is to enhance the academic, professional, and social experience for all postdoctoral scholars at OHSU. The OPDA fosters a postdoctoral community through scientific collaboration, networking opportunities, and career and professional development seminars.
The four fundamental aims of OPDA are to:
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among postdocs and between postdocs and faculty,
- Promote the education and exposure of postdoctoral fellows to the multitude of Ph.D. career prospects,
- Support the professional development of OHSU postdocs, and
- Foster the development of a social environment conducive towards an optimal research training experience.
On these pages, you will find:
- Introductions to OPDA Officers
- Meeting schedule and upcoming events
- The OPDA Newsletter