As a result of ongoing longitudinal research, ORCATECH has a wide array of data resources available for further study, and contributes to the National Institute on Aging's National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging (NACDA).
Selected Available ORCATECH Data Sets
- Longitudinal Activity Sensor Data, including:
- Walking Speed
- Time out of Home
- Computer Use
- Medication Tracker
- Longitudinal Weekly Health Form Data
- Neuropsychological Testing Data
- Audio Recordings of Neuropsychological Testing
- Neurological and Physical Exam Data
- Transcriptions of Casual Interactions with Seniors
Please submit an ORCATECH Resource Use Application if you are interested in learning more about or accessing some of this data for research purposes.