- Brain Awareness Season (approximately February-March each year) --Several weeks of events, including lectures by distinguished neuroscientists, panels and programs on neurological health and disease, and exhibits for teachers, students and family.
- People and Animals Interactive Health and Science Calendar(A perpetual calendar with information about health, medical discoveries and good hygiene presented in colorful comics)
- Lucky Puppy (A coloring workbook on animal and human health)
- Biomedical Science
Participants in the TIES (Teacher Institute for the Experience of Science) Program at OHSU/ONPRC have designed and tested these lessons to bring students an insight into current biomedical research – in terms of content, context and method.
- Saving Lives with Biomedical Research
This comic/activity book is designed to help students understand the purpose of and essential need for animals in biomedical research.
- Essay contest
- Oncofertility Curriculum
- Ethics in the Science Classroom(Curriculum materials)
- Neuroscience Resources
National Institutes of Health, Office of Science Educationoffers free high school curricula on the following topics (and others):
- Cell Biology and Cancer
- Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
- Genetics Resources
- Human Genetic Variation
- The Brain: Understanding Neurobiology through the Study of Addiction
- Sleep, Sleep Disorders, and Biological Rhythms
- Stem Cell Information