CTRC Guide: Locations
Descriptions of Clinical Spaces and Hours of Operation
Multnomah Pavilion 2SE
Known as 2SE, this location has been the home of our research nursing activities for over 30 years.
Facilities available on 2SE include:
- 4 bed inpatient hospital unit - 2 private rooms, and one room with 2 beds suitable for 2 participants, a participant with caregiver, or a family
- One room with exam table
- 1 large multipurpose room with 3 infusion chairs
- Outpatient phlebotomy area
- A small lab processing area
- Stocked kitchen
Services in this location:
- Inpatient Beds for overnight accommodation of research participants.
- Phlebotomy and specimen collections
- Vital signs and physical measurements
- 12 Lead EKG
- Point of Care testing
- Clinic space
- Medication Infusions
- Pharmacodynamic studies
- Pharmacokinetic studies
- After hours care for outpatients such as phlebotomy and specimen collection, physical measurements and other simple procedures when our outpatient areas are closed.
- Procedure/exam rooms (for procedures or testing by study staff with participants).