CTRC Guide: Providing Feedback
Meeting your Participant Needs is our Goal
We want you and your participants to have a great experience in the CTRC! Our detailed study start-up process is designed to help us be flawless members of your research team.
Your feedback is important to our performance and ongoing improvement. We want to know about your experience.
- Contact CTRC staff directly with your questions, suggestions, and compliments.
- Or send an email to the OCTRI Feedback Line.
- Submit comments anonymously below.
- To send anonymous feedback, enter your comments below and click "Submit". Messages sent through this web form are received by the OCTRI Feedback Line (email@example.com), an account managed by OCTRI's communications and evaluation teams. Comments submitted below are routed to the appropriate OCTRI staff member.
- Remember, constructive criticism is most valuable when it is specific.
- You can also send comments or specific questions from your email account to firstname.lastname@example.org.