Pediatric Study Coordination
OCTRI offers unique support for child health protocols through the Pediatric Clinical and Translational Research Center. The study coordinator team is made up of both nurses and non-nurse coordinators, all of whom have experience interacting with young study participants and their families. The pediatric study coordinators work closely with investigators, study staff, and Doernbecher Children’s Hospital nurses to ensure the success of pediatric protocols from study set-up through the final participant visit.
STUDY COORDINATION FOR PEDIATRIC SERVICES
- Recruiting, Scheduling, & Consenting Study Participants
- Compliance Preparation & Submission
- Preparation of Study Documentation
- Survey Administration & Data Entry
- The Study Coordinators are able to acquire new skills based on a specific protocol's needs.