OCTRI maintains the Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC), which has dedicated inpatient spaces for adult and pediatric participants. The adult inpatient unit is located in Multnomah Pavilion on Marquam Hill, and the pediatric inpatient beds are located in Doernbecher Children's Hospital in area 10 North.
Inpatient Room for Adult Participants
- The Adult CTRC is equipped with 5 private rooms.
- Every room has a television and phone and the entire unit has wireless internet access.
- All inpatient rooms come with 3 meals a day provided by the hospital cafeterias.
- The inpatient unit also has a lounge with a television, DVD/VCR, and a computer with internet access.
- View the brochure for adult inpatient study participants.
- OCTRI also provides inpatient facilities for pediatric study participants and their families.
- Learn more about the Pediatric Clinical and Translational Research Center.
The CTRC also offers outpatient facilities. Choose from specific outpatient nursing services on the right.
OCTRI offers two facilities for adult outpatient visits. Both are on the Marquam Hill campus.
- Multnomah Pavilion (MNP)
- Hatfield Research Center (HRC)
OCTRI has partnered with the Doernbecher Children's Hospital Foundation and OHSU Department of Pediatrics to establish the Pediatric Clinical and Translational Research Center (PCTRC), which gives young participants and their families a comfortable, kid-friendly environment for inpatient and outpatient visits.