Need preliminary data before you can submit a full funding application? Need help with a funding application? OCTRI provides the following services and funding opportunities for researchers who are getting funding and support for a study.
OCTRI provides direct support for novel translational research through pilot project funding, career development awards, and scholarships for students.
- View current OCTRI funding opportunities.
- Learn more about student funding and scholarship opportunities.
OCTRI experts are also available to assist with the development of specific required elements of grant proposals and funding applications.
- Letter of Support & OCTRI Cost Estimate
- Budget Development for Grant Submissions & Clinical Trials
- Data Safety Monitoring Plan & Data Safety Monitoring Board Coordination
- Statistical Support with Grant Submissions
- Statistical Support with Protocol Development & Study Design
- Statistical Support with Developing an Analysis Plan
Looking for a different phase of research?
- For a list of services related to study and protocol design, see Designing a Study.
- Browse all OCTRI research services.
- View services grouped by other phases of research.