Forming a Research Team
Forming a research team? Looking for collaborators? Identifying appropriate co-investigators or community and government collaborators to complete a research team can be challenging when researchers are pursuing innovative, translational projects that push the boundaries of established fields, departments, and institutions. OCTRI provides the following services for researchers who are identifying collaborators to complete the research team.
SciVal Research Expertise Locator
The SciVal Research Expertise Locator allows you to search for experts by concept, explore research networks and trends, and search for OHSU investigators by name. It can be a helpful tool when trying to identify collaborators.
Forming a Research Team Services
- Identifying Academic, Community, & Government Collaborators
- Community & Population Research Consultation
- OCHIN: Epic Data from Community Clinics
- ORPRN: Conducting Research in Rural Settings
- SafetyNet West: Conducting Research in Community Clinics
- Statistical Genetics Consultation: Experimental Design & Analysis
- Consultation on Functional Genomics: Microarray Proteomics
- Experimental Design & Laboratory Expertise Consultation
- Statistical Consultation
Retreats & Interest Groups
OCTRI also sponsors retreats and interest groups that bring researchers, community, government, and industry partners together to spark collaborations and grant applications.
OCTRI Research Services
Looking for a different phase of research?