OCTRI is committed to facilitating collaborative research teams.
- Finding Collaborators
- Community-Based Research
- Community & Practice Researchers
- OCTRI's Partners
- SciVal Research Expertise Locator
OCTRI offers the following consultation services. Consultations with OCTRI experts can lead to identification of potential collaborators.
- Community & Population Research Consultation
- Consultation on Body Composition & Energy Expenditure
- Consultation on Functional Genomics: Microarray Proteomics
- Consultation with Bionutritionist on Protocol Design
- Data Management Consultation
- Experimental Design & Laboratory Expertise Consultation
- Statistical Consultation
- Statistical Genetics Consultation: Experimental Design
- View a complete list of OCTRI Research Services.
Collaborating with Kaiser
The Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research (KPCHR) and Oregon Clinical and Translational Institute (OCTRI) are working together to extend the capacity of the NW Biobank at Kaiser Permanente.The NW Biobank will expand research with biospecimen repositories, including repositories of biological samples and tissues collected as part of delivery of care as well as repositories set up specifically for research.
Specimen Acquisition Opportunity: NW Biobank at Kaiser Permanente
KPCHR and OCTRI are preparing to extend the capacity of the NW Biobank at Kaiser Permanente. Investigators at OHSU and KPCHR are invited to nominate a plan for specimen acquisition.Learn more about the specimen acquisition opportunity.