Links for Study Coordinators
OCTRI provides training and resources to study coordinators working on clinical research studies, including industry-sponsored clinical trials.
OCTRI provides valuable training opportunities for study coordinators and clinical research coordinators.
Policies, Forms, & Templates
Study coordinators usually need to access relevant policies, forms, checklists, and templates more than any other member of a research team.
- Study Start-Up Links: A Compilation of Relevant Resources
- Recruitment Resources for Clinical Studies
- OHSU Clinical Research Coordinator Required Training Checklist
- Required OHSU Healthsystem Trainings
- Research-Related Forms
- OHSU Research Policies & Related Healthsystem Policies
OCTRI Research Services
In addition to completing study documentation and coordinating participant interaction, study coordinators play a valuable role in identifying the resources necessary for a study. OCTRI has a many services to ensure the success of clinical research studies, including child health projects, industry-sponsored studies, and community-engaged research projects.
OCTRI offers the following services to assist with study start-up and implementation:
- Compliance Preparation & Submission
- CTRC Study Coordinator Services
- CTRC Nursing Services Guide
- Survey Tools: REDCap & Teleform
- Research Databases: REDCap & Customized Databases
- Epic Data for Research Purposes
- Inpatient Room with Nursing
- Phlebotomy & Specimen Collection
- Medication Infusions & Administration
- Pharmacodynamic & Pharmacokinetic Studies
- Feeding Studies
- Laboratory Tests & Assays