Links for Community & Population Researchers
OCTRI supports community-based, population, and epidemiological research through the partnerships with practice-based research networks and a variety of other community and government organizations and agencies.
- Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs)
Learn about the unique opportunities provided through collaborations with PBRNs.
Funding & Support Opportunities
View current funding opportunities.
- Community & Population Researchers
Browse a list of community and practice researchers who are interested in collaboration opportunities.
- Project Profile: Let's Get Healthy!
OHSU researchers are collaborating with regional communities to put on an exciting interactive multimedia health exhibit that invites attendees to enroll as research subjects and learn more about their own diet and body composition.
Community & Population-Based Research Services
Consultation & Collaboration Services
- Identifying Academic, Community, & Government Collaborators
- Community & Population Research Consultation
Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs)
- ORPRN: Conducting Research in Rural Settings
- OCHIN: Epic Data from Community Clinics
- SafetyNet West: Conducting Research in Community Clinics
Study Start-Up and Coordination Services
- Compliance Preparation & Submission (IRB)
- Recruiting, Scheduling, & Consenting Study Participants
- Preparation of Study Documentation
- FWA Assurance for Community Partners