OSLER TL1 Application
Prior to Application Submission
Meet with potential mentors, select and choose a mentor and project.
A complete application consists of:
- A current Curriculum Vitae, which includes education, research and work experience
- Personal statement
- A research proposal to be conducted
- A letter of commitment from mentor and his/her biosketch in NIH format
- A Student Authorization for Release of Education Information completed by program director (see detailed instructions)
- In addition to demographic information you will be requested to submit a title and short summary of your research proposal and list your mentor(s) in an online application system. If your proposed research project is subject to IRB or IACUC approval, you will need to provide an approval number or a plan for obtaining appropriate approval.