Forming a research team is a critical foundation for innovative translational research. OCTRI is committed to assisting investigators in the process of identifying potential collaborators.
- Basic scientists looking for clinical collaborators.
- Clinical researchers who are ready to expand into population-based research.
- Researchers who are ready to collaborate with practice-based research networks or community agencies.
- Investigators seeking industry partners.
- Clinical researchers interested in exploring research questions in animal models.
National Collaboration Opportunities
In January 2011, the CTSA Consortium launched a space for investigators to list developing or established projects who are seeking collaborators. The web site is being promoted to research institutions across the country, and investigators from any OHSU department or affiliation can submit to the site.
It's easy to submit your project or browse projects that need collaborators.
OCTRI works to identify and facilitate collaborative relationships.
SciVal Research Expertise Locator
The SciVal (formerly Collexis) Research Expertise Locator provides a window into research activities and capabilities across OHSU. SciVal allows you to search for experts by concept or name, to explore research networks and trends, and to view individual researcher profiles.
Community & Practice Researchers
OCTRI has assembled a list of community and practice researchers from OHSU and the Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research who are open to potential collaboration opportunities.