What We Do
Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute
Our mission is to improve human health by enhancing clinical and translational research.
- Read more about the continuum of translational research.
- View OCTRI's mission, vision, and values.
- OCTRI Contact Information
We provide services to ensure successful research projects. Our services include scientific and administrative expertise, facilities, and equipment.
- View services for Designing a Study.
- View services for Fulfilling Compliance Requirements.
- View services for Implementing a Study.
- Browse all OCTRI research services.
We educate the next generation of clinical and translational researchers. We offer many educational opportunities – from seminars on sample size to a graduate degree program in clinical research.
- Learn more about education programs for faculty and fellows.
- Find training opportunities for study coordinators.
- View educational and scholarship programs for students.
We provide funding and support to novel translational research projects.
We spark scientific collaborations across institutions.
We participate in a vibrant national consortium of academic health centers who are working toward a common goal: translating science into cutting-edge patient care.