Clinical and Translational Research Center
The mission of the Clinical and Translational Research Center (CTRC) is to function as the OCTRI “laboratory for human research” by providing personnel and facilities for patient-based research activities. The CTRC provides nursing services in multiple inpatient and outpatient units.
The CTRC includes multiple units that provide clinical research services to investigators. The CTRC also includes the OCTRI Core Laboratory.
Adult Clinical and Translational Research Center
- Dedicated inpatient research unit
- Two dedicated outpatient units
- Read more about the Adult CTRC.
Pediatric Clinical and Translational Research Center
- Inpatient and outpatient pediatric unit in Doernbecher Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and pediatric RN study coordinators
- Read more about the Pediatric CTRC.
- Research kitchen
- Energy expenditure and body composition measurements
- Read more about the Bionutrition Unit.
- Clinical specimen processing, shipping, and storage
- Laboratory assays and analyses, including genetic analyses
- DNA and RNA extraction and purification
- Learn more about the Core Laboratory.
- Pool of experienced study coordinators, including pediatric RN study coordinators
- View the services provided by CTRC Study Coordinators.