OCTRI leadership and staff span Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU).
OCTRI is organized into infrastructure programs that provide research services to investigators and the wider research community. Each program has a director, and in some cases programs are lead by a pair or team.
- The Leadership Team meets monthly to ensure that OCTRI continues to serve its mission, meet strategic goals, and plan for the future.
- The Management Team is a sub-set of the Leadership Team, meeting weekly to address tactical and operational issues.
- The Program Directors and Management Team come together every two weeks to review the OCTRI portfolio, communicate organizational updates, and, if necessary, address challenges.
- The Scientific Review Committee meets monthly to conduct reviews of projects that OCTRI supports with resources, expertise, and funding.
OCTRI has also assembled the following advisory groups:
- Internal Advisory Board
- External Advisory Committee
- Child Health Advisory Committee
CTSA Consortium Participation