2018 Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting
March 15 & 16, 2018
University Club, 1225 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
Please join us for the 24th Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium Meeting, organized in collaboration with the International Brain-Barriers Society (IBBS). The 2018 meeting will focus on: "Advancing Translational Research on Central Nervous System (CNS) Barriers: Development, Disease, and Trauma."
Special discussions and opportunities during the meeting include:
- A session on gadolinium deposition in the brain with presentations from leaders in the field.
- Sessions on the role of the neurovascular unit and development, disease, and trauma with discussion from basic scientists and clinicians.
- Sign up for one-on-one mentoring sessions with senior investigators in the fields of neurovascular and brain barriers science, neuro-oncology, and imaging.
- Bring a poster to present at the poster session on March 15th.
- Participate in informal group discussions about multi-center clinical research protocols on neuro-imaging, primary CNS lymphoma, and thiol chemoprotection.
- Meet NIH representatives from the NCI and NINDS!
Travel information can be found here.
Questions? Please contact: Emily Youngers