Biomarkers & Genetics
In conjunction with the Oregon Alzheimer’s Disease Center’s Data Core, we collect and store tissue samples, family history and genotype data on various populations including (but not limited to) the following:
- OADC clinic recruited subjects
- Oregon Brain Aging Study
- Community Brain Donor Program
- Preventing Cognitive Decline with Alternative Therapies
(informally called the Dementia Prevention Study or DPS,)
- African American Dementia and Aging Project
- Klamath Exceptional Aging Project
- Late Onset Familial Alzheimer Disease Kindreds
Family History and Related Clinical Data
- Genomic DNA
- Lymphoblast Cell Lines
Genome-Wide and candidate region SNP marker data on various platforms*
AD Candidate gene markers* (e.g. CYP46, MTHFR, HLA, Tau)
* These are available only on a limited subset of subjects.
To start a request for Biomarker data or Tissue samples:
Review the OADC Data Use and Disclosure Policy and Authorship Policy.
Print and fill out the Tissue Sample Request Form completely, including your contact information.
Sign the bottom of the request form signifying that you have read and agreed to comply with our Data Use and Disclosure and Authorship policies. Then email, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (503 494-7499) the signed data request form to Betty Lind.
For more information, please contact Joseph Quinn, M.D. at 503 494-7234 or email@example.com.