News & Events
The Layton Aging and Alzheimer's Disease Center believes that both patients and caregivers are empowered by having the best quality and most current information about their disease available to them.
In our clinic, there is a display area that has informational material available to the public. In this area of our website, we provide information about upcoming events that are open to the public and offer valuable information for people, families and caregivers living with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia.
- 11/17/2015 Tracking Changes In The Brain Through Daily Tasks
- 06/26/2015 OHSU researcher aims to boost African Americans' memories with photographs, tour of North Portland
- 09/22/2014 About Layton Center Clinical Trials
- 06/30/2014 OHSU scientist to head Alzheimer's research society's advocacy work
- 04/17/2014 Oregon Partnership for Alzheimer’s Research Awards grants
- 04/03/2014 Mentally demanding jobs linked to slower cognitive decline
- 12/10/2013 2014 Oregon Tax Checkoff Fund Announced
- 08/02/2012 OPB: Oregon Unveils New Alzheimer's Care Plan
- 07/30/2012 KATU: Task force proposes improvement for Alzheimer's cases
- 07/19/2012 CNN Health: New research offers tips for Alzheimer's caregivers
- View all news
Neuroscience Research & News
- 11/13/2015 OHSU, GE Healthcare team up to explore new frontiers in health care innovation
- 11/09/2015 What really makes cancer drug ‘super responders’ exceptional survival stories?
- 11/04/2015 Kidney cancer’s genomic drivers revealed
- 10/29/2015 Media’s frequent use of superlative terms to describe new cancer drugs questioned by study
- 10/27/2015 Fall, Halloween safety tips from OHSU Doernbecher and the Oregon Poison Center
- View all news