News & Events
The Layton Aging and Alzheimer's Disease Center believes that both patients and caregivers are empowered by having the best quality and most current information about their disease available to them.
In our clinic, there is a display area that has informational material available to the public. In this area of our website, we provide information about upcoming events that are open to the public and offer valuable information for people, families and caregivers living with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia.
- 04/17/2014 Oregon Partnership for Alzheimer’s Research Awards grants
- 08/16/2011 The OHSU School of Medicine Dean's Fund award funds a collaborative effort
- 06/30/2011 Healthcare
- 04/15/2011 Alzheimer's Disease Investigator Meeting
- 02/15/2011 In a Graying Population, Business Opportunity
- 07/20/2010 Linda Boise awarded 2-year grant from the National Alzheimer’s Coordinating Center
- 06/17/2010 The C. Rex and Ruth H. Layton Center 20th Anniversary
- 09/01/2009 Oregon Roybal Center for Aging and Technology Funded
- 06/16/2009 Jeffrey Kaye, M.D.
- 12/08/2008 Contact Us
- View all news