About Layton Center Clinical Trials
The Layton Center is currently enrolling for the following studies. Click on the study name below to find eligibility criteria and contact information:
More information about clinical trials
If you would like to participate in a clinical trial with our center, please join our ACTNOW! research community. This will allow us to contact you with information about specific studies for which you may be eligible. For additional information about current trials and research participation opportunities at the Layton Center please call our research team at (503) 494-7647 or email .
- Alzheimer's and dementia related clinical trials at OHSU - Perform a University wide search of clinical trials.
- Participating in Alzheimer's Research: For Yourself and Future Generations - A publication by the The National Institute on Aging to help potential research volunteers better understand clinical trial participation.
- The Center for Information and Study of Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) - The CISCRP is nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and informing the public, patients, medical/research communities, the media, and policy makers about clinical research and the role each party plays in the process.
- Patients Like Me- An online forum where patients can connect with other patients and share their experiences on living with the disease including treatments and involvement in clinical trials.
- The National Institute of Health's ClinicalTrials.gov - This government-run site provides up-to-date information on ongoing clinical trials.
- TrialMatch - The Alzheimer's Association's national database of clinical trials.
- Memory Health Center - Portland branch of the Northwest Summit Research Network performing Alzheimer's and memory loss related clinical trials.