On this page we provide a sample of resources where you can find additional information about disabilities and what assistance is available at the local, state, and national levels.
The UCEDD has created and produced several materials over the years, all to assist in helping people with disabilities.
Community Listening Project
- Hood River, OR Community Listening Session (2015)
- Klamath Falls, OR Community Listening Session (2015)
- Madras, OR Community Listening Session (2015)
- Using Community Listening Sessions to Become More Welcoming Organizations
Current Research Summaries
- Have you ever wondered if your brain can operate a computer? Do you know people who have lost their language as a result of disability? The Brain Computer Interface project has worked since 1999 to create a way for people locked in to communicate with the outside world.
Are you interested in creating publications that are professional and accessible to all audiences?