Products & Publications
The UCEDD has created and produced several materials over the years, all to assist in helping people with disabilities.
Community Listening Project
- Hood River, OR Community Listening Session (2015)
- Klamath Falls, OR Community Listening Session (2015)
- Madras, OR Community Listening Session (2015)
- Using Community Listening Sessions to Become More Welcoming Organizations
Current Research Summaries
- Have you ever wondered if your brain can operate a computer? Do you know people who have lost their language as a result of disability? The Brain Computer Interface project has worked since 1999 to create a way for people locked in to communicate with the outside world.
Are you interested in creating publications that are professional and accessible to all audiences? The Accessible Publications Style Guide