UCEDD Community Engagement Grant
The University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) and the Community Partners Council (CPC) have collaborated to support the capacity of community-based organizations to provide relevant programming for people with disabilities and their families. The partners invite Oregon non-profit organizations to apply for grants of up to $1000 to fund programming in the areas of spirituality, sibling support, and health promotion.
If you would like to receive funding opportunity announcements by e-mail, send a request to email@example.com.
The Application cycle is currently closed. Please check back for the 2018-2019 grant cycle.
Previous Community Engagement Grant Awardees
- Autism Society of Oregon in Portland for Autism First Responder & Community Training in Eastern Oregon ($1,000)
- Blind Ambition in Portland for Tempe AZ Regatta ($1,000)
- L'Arche in Portland for Walking Deeper Into Shared Life: Supporting the Core Member Retreat ($975)
- Mittleman Jewish Community Center in Portland for Providing Opportunities for People with Disabilities to Play Electric Hockey in Mittleman Gymnasium ($1,000)
- Upward Bound Camp in Gates for Day Camps ($1,000)
- United Cerebral Palsy in Portland for Sibshops ($1,000)
- Central Oregon Disability Support Network in Bend for Yoga Calm with SuperFlex Classes ($1000)
- Independent Living Resources in Portland: Peer-Guided "Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction" Staff Training ($1000)
- L'Arche in Portland: Extended Community Retreat ($800)
- Northwest Down Syndrome Association/ All Born (In) in Portland: Reciprocal Learning Community Workshop ($1000)
- United Cerebral Palsy in Portland for Sibshops ($900)
- Creative Supports and Families for Community in Medford for One Page Profiles for Siblings ($1000)
- Institute on Development and Disability in Portland for IDD Transition Fair ($1000)
- Autism Society of Oregon in Portland for Native American Sibling Support Group ($985)
- Congregation Neveh Shalom of Portland: Social & Educational Inclusion Training for Professionals and Parents ($940)
- Family and Community Together (FACT) of Clackamas: Inclusive Communities Access Project – Communities of Faith ($1000)
- Families for Community of Eagle Point: Sibshops of the Rogue Valley ($1000)
- Oregon Technical Assistance Corporation (OTAC) of Salem: Empowering Siblings Through Person-Centered Practices ($1000)