GCO Submission Deadlines
Actions taken will follow the timeline below:
|Days to Submission||Action|
|>15 Business Days||
Application will be reviewed and routed.
|14-10 Business Days||
Application will not be priority
Application may not be reviewed and routed in time to submit to RGC.
|< 10 Business Days||
If materials are received in fewer than 10 days, the application will not be processed by GCO.
PI cannot submit the application.
PI must submit to GCO:
- By Noon 15 business days before funder due date:
1. Completed PI Checklist
2. PPQ (electronic and PI-signed hardcopy)
5. Other required forms as necessary
- by Noon 10 business days before funder due date:
1. Finals of all submission documents and draft of research plan.
- By Noon 3 business days before funder due date (if applicable):
1. FINAL of all materials due to RGC via GCO (if RGC submitting application)
- This is a University-enforced, absolute deadline